Compiling Billing Notes
The Import Labor Descriptions utility is used to compile multiple Billing
Note from the work order and copy them to the sales invoice's note to
display to the worker. Complete the following steps to launch this
- Open the sales order and select Tasks
> Import Labor Descriptions from the sales order menu
as shown below:
- Select which work orders from the timecard lines for all attached
tasks to compile the sales invoice billing note:
- Select the Select Billable
Lines to only list the time lines that are billable
(Billable column is enabled).
- Select All Lines to include
all labor lines
- Manually change individual tasks by changing the Select setting for individual billable
- The amount of time spent included with each line if the Include
billable time option is enabled.
- Enable the Don't
ask this question again option to complete each of these
steps using the Ctrl + I key instead of opening the dialog to compile
- Click OK to review the compiled notes as shown below:
- The date the work was recorded
- The amount of billable time listed on the work order: This
time only shows if Include Billable Time
- The description is copied from the Billable Notes within the
- The worker ID that rendered
- Edit memo as needed and click Close to save the Memo.
- Enable the Show Memo option when printing the sales invoice.